Do you want to live history and nature together? If you want, be ready in the morning to have a tour to Pamukkale. When you get there you will find nature on your left, and the history on your right side. Our first route is of Hierapolis, ancient Greek-roman city. Our tour includes the magnificently preserved cemetery “Necropolis“, the Main Street and Gates, the Thermal Baths, the Roman Theatre. After these places, we have the chance of exploring an epic natural castle with its beautiful carbonate terraces, Pamukkale. (literally, “cotton castle”). After Pamukkale, we will set off to Aprodisias, the city of Aphrodite;in here we will see the Museum, the Temple of Aphrodite, the Theatre, the Stadium, the Hadrian Baths, the Odeon, and the Bishop’s Palace.
With unforgettable memories we go back to the hotel or airport.
– Hotel Pick up and Drop off
– Domestic Flight Tickets
– All local tax and insurance
– Entrance fees to the scheduled museums
– All transportations and transfers with non-smoking, A/C deluxe vehicle
– Professional Licensed speaking tour guide
– Parking fees
– Personal expenses
– Gratuity to the guide and driver
– Lunch & Drinks
– Swimming at Cleopatra’s pool