Gallipoli is a well known city with its bloody but illustrious history. Our Gallipoli tour starts at about 6.30 a.m from Istanbul. You will be picked up from your hotel and driven to Gallipoli for 4-5 hours.When we reach Gallipoli we will have lunch and begin the tour with our professional, well informed and genial tour guide.Our route is that; Gallipoli National Park including the Gallipoli Battlefields, Kabatepe War Museum, Anzac Cove, original tunnels and trenches at Johnston Jolly, the Nek Cemetery, Chunuk Bair New Zealander Memorial, Lone Pine Australian Memorial and Brighton Beach. You must be ready to feel the spirit and memories of the bloody battles inside your heart. Because hundreds of thousands of men died in the Gallipoli war, not only Turks but also many others.
At the end of our tour, we will drive back to Istanbul. With our arrival to Istanbul, our Gallipoli tour comes to an end.
– Hotel Pick up and Drop off
– All local tax and insurance
– Entrance fees to the scheduled museums
– All transportations and transfers with non-smoking, A/C deluxe vehicle
– Professional Licensed speaking tour guide
– Parking fees
– Lunch ( for regular tour )
– Personal expenses
– Gratuity to the guide and driver